Equipment Financing May Be the Perfect Solution
When you need new equipment, you may not be in the place to buy it outright. That is why Exodus Commercial Capital offers equipment financing.
Benefits of Leasing
We can tell you there are quite a few perks to equipment leasing, which include:
- Increasing cash flow because you are not tying up your working capital on a large purchase
- Keeping other lines of credit open for other expenses
- Preventing investments in equipment that will soon be obsolete
- Providing fixed, low monthly payment
- Offering advantages for accounting and tax purposes
Options Are Plentiful
We understand not every business has the same needs or situation. That is why we offer you choices when it comes to equipment financing. We provide financing for almost every imaginable type of business equipment, from office items, such as computers, to heavy construction machines, such as bulldozers.
Our programs include:
- Startups: If your business is less than two years old, you can take advantage of these programs.
- Government and municipal leasing programs: These are offered to police departments, the armed services, state agencies, libraries, fire houses, public schools and federal government agencies.
- B, C and D credit programs: These programs are ideal if you have credit problems or economic struggles.
- Sale & lease back: Sell your equipment to us and then lease it back until you own it again. In the meantime, you have an influx of working capital to put to use in your business.
Fast Approval, Fast Service
We know your time is valuable and you cannot waste it waiting for financing approval. That is why we approve applications within 24 hours for most requests.
We also provide you with:
- Excellent interest rates
- Different payment structures
- $500,000 or more for middle and large ticket items
- Little or no down payment required
- No financial statement for applications for $150,000 or less
Exodus Commercial Capital makes it simple for you to get the equipment you need with all our leasing options and programs suited to your needs.